When looking at the back of the MDA you’ll find 4 different ports and a button on the back panel. This is where you turn on the MDA and plug in your cables and USB. From left to right you’ll find the following features:
- USB-B port: This port can be used to connect your PC or laptop to the MDA with the USB-B cord you received with the MDA.
- USB-A port × 4: These 4 ports can be used to plug in USB drives and upload images to the MDA.
- Ethernet port: Use this port to connect the MDA to your local network, or to the internet. There are two visible leds. When there is activity over the Ethernet port these will light up.
- Power socket: Plug in the power cord here.
- Power button: This button is used to turn on the MDA. When the MDA is turned on, the centre of the button is recessed and a green ring lights up. When the MDA is turned off, the centre of the button is level with the rest of the button and no light can be seen.