Preliminary Manual / Prototype Presentation: TactiForma Templates
In summer 2021, we finished our prototypes of the TactiForma Drawing Templates for the TactiPad. They will enrich the family of tools already available for TactiPad.
Click on the links below to see a photo of every prototype, read the detailed description and get an idea of what you can do with each tool.
The TactiForma set of tools makes the drawing process easier for you and is an extension for the TactiPad drawing board. The set consists of templates to assist with the drawing of squares, equal sided triangles, irregular rectangular triangles, regular polygons and spur wheels. The set enables you as an inexperienced user to create these often used shapes without the need for positioning and measuring. As a more experienced user you will discover they are a great help to draw these shapes in a fast and accurate manner.
The tools have been created for an artistic or technical application.
- The dimensions and the layout will help you identify the dimensions of the tools and the alignment to other already created shapes.
- You can hold the tools either in your left or right hand.
- Large indents for picking up the template, referred to as ‘finger fitters’
- Small indents (1.5 mm) for measurement, alignment and rotation purposes.
- Pushpin markers to fixate the tool on the TactiPad.
- Extra length to compensate for the ‘drawing loss’. The shapes are a little larger to make sure that when drawing following the inner contour, the raised line has the correct length.